Batten Round Cases are typically for sea freight journeys and are fully boarded for extra protection. They are most commonly designed with two-way forklift access. Cases can be lined for additional protection during transit and are a cost-effective method to pack cargo for road & sea freight.
This design has excellent stacking strength and are strong and robust, which is perfect for packing in to shipping containers and/or to reduce storage space.
- Strong robust design ideal for export
- Can be manufactured in any size to meet your requirements
- Rough sawn or tongue and groove timber
- Cases can be fully lined to increase product protection
- Design features enable ease of transportation
- Superior stacking strength compared to other case designs